Paying for your holiday
A deposit of £100 is payable on booking and the balance is due four weeks prior to the let. Payments can be made by bank transfer :
Bank of Scotland
Account Name : Thornhill
Account Number : 10001169
Sort Code : 80-22-02
If you cancel a confirmed booking, we will endeavour to re-let the property, but if we are unable to re-let the property, then we will retain the deposit. If the cancellation is within four weeks of the let, we will retain the full amount.
Terms & Conditions
1. The hiring period is from 4pm on Saturday to 10am on Saturday, when the hirer agrees to hand over the property in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is liable for any furniture, furnishings, fixtures and equipment broken, lost or damaged during the period of the hire.
2. The house shall only be used by the persons listed on the Booking Form.
3. The proprietor will not be liable to the hirer or any person (including children) occupying the house during the period of hiring for any personal injury, loss or damage to property, however sustained.
4. Electricity is included in the price
5. Linen - Duvet covers, pillowcases, fitted sheets and towels are supplied and included in the price.
6. Refuse - The hirer is responsible for depositing all refuse in the wheelie bins. The bins are at the roadside.
7. Gate - Please keep the gate (beside the cattle grid) closed at all times, as sheep wander freely around the area.
8. Pets - We are sorry pets are not permitted in the house.
9. Cleaning - For cleaning the hob, please refer to the instruction manual. No abrasive substances are to be used. Please use cleaning materials provided.
10. Smoking - No smoking is permitted in the house.
Home 01445 712749
Mobile 07747 366513
Other Useful Numbers :
Police 01445 712017
Doctor 01445 712229
Dentist 01445 712240