Thornhill has 3 spacious bedrooms and sleeps up to 6 people (two double beds and two single beds)
Each bedroom has ensuite facilities, and there is a further bathroom/toilet on the ground floor.
The property has electric heating throughout.
• multi fuel stove (all logs and coal supplied)
• TV, DVD, and radio/CD
• a beautifully presented room with views across the bay to the Isle of Skye
• electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
• patio doors lead onto patio area with picnic table and chairs
• double bed, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with bath, shower enclosure, WC and wash basin
• bath, WC and wash basin
• double bed, wooden cot, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with shower, WC and wash basin
• two single beds, TV/DVD and en suite facilities with shower, WC and wash basin
• all electricity included
• bed linen and towels included
• cot and high chair included
• supply of coal and logs included
• wifi internet connection throughout
• fully enclosed by fenced garden
• grounds surround the property with a patio area
• ample parking for 3 cars
• shop, pub, restaurant, café are all half a mile away in Gairloch village
• the nearest bus stop is also half a mile away on the main road
• no smoking
• sorry, no pets.